Awesome Nissan sticker + Coloured interior lights!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Hey gang,
Just thought id post this sticker i found at the shops last night. Its going straight to the my back window! Its totally rad.

Also, i found some Navara Interior lightglobe covers for $3!!! Comes in a pack of 5, so i cut 3 up into a bunch of little sleeves, and put them on the door light, and 1 little cap for the boot light. Now my interior is a sexy red glow, for $3!!! They also make yellow, blue and green for all you other modders.

Anyway, the company that makes these stickers is called "stick em up". I tried the website www.stickemup.com but appears to be down. Might try later. If anyone really craves this sticker, let me know and ill go back to the shop and get another.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Tried out the red interior lights last night. Its got an "Attack mode in a submarine" feel :D

Not much help reading roadmaps, but its pretty fun. Might have to get a little LED cig. lighter light for that. Anyway!
-Toma

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Its at the Carousel Shops. Cant remember what its called, but its down the same corridor as Target, just a little further than Vodafone shop.

Attachments

• 10689.jpg
    10689.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 38
Back