Awards / Thank You's

Hi Guys,

Like many i ask alot of questions on here (sometimes too many tbh!)

But i've always had help, received great advice & opinions without anything being asked in return. Without lookin a soppy begger id have bought many a pint in return or biscuits or whatever as a thank you but as we are all scattered around its not possible the closest i have is the "like" button.

I had an idea (might have been done before tbh) about some sort of BSIL Awards or thank you seeing we are coming to the end of the year!

Maybe nominations for three people to get a free years membership each something like that? where we can contribute a few quid towards it if fancy as a thank you? Not a popularity contest by any means just a cheers for that!

Just an idea but id be more than happy to organise this if anyone was interested.

Paul

We did give out 4 club awards at JAE just gone :)

They were:
  • Most Unique Modification: @SirChris
  • Show and Shine: @Harlen
  • Most Dedicated Member: @pollyp
  • Best in Show: @mik

RR have a nice system where members can make nominations for a range of themes. Once the nominations are in a voting booth is set up and all the members vote on the winner - could be done in the run up to JAE and announced at the show to tie in with the previous.
Categories are, off the top of my head;
Car of the Year
Forum Car of the year
Best poster
Forum member
Best Photograph
I'm sure there are a couple more too.

RR have a nice system where members can make nominations for a range of themes. Once the nominations are in a voting booth is set up and all the members vote on the winner - could be done in the run up to JAE and announced at the show to tie in with the previous.
Categories are, off the top of my head;
Car of the Year
Forum Car of the year
Best poster
Forum member
Best Photograph
I'm sure there are a couple more too.

That would be a better way of doing it over voting at jae

Biggest Civic fanboy?
Most useless member?

I love the idea, I see the same names on every thread, answering all sorts of questions, and they do deserve some recognition.

Back