average MPG for your K11's ?

It says you average 36.4 mpg :confused:
bx2G6va.png

how's your average so low ? what mods you got ?

The average, is out of 7 filling, the lowest being 22.1 and highest 32.??.

I don't know what do you mean by mode!

The car is manual and the MAF is not original but one from eBay. Each time I touch the plug coil, MPG is going down and I have to touch them again with the MAF coil and bring it down.

Update in light of 1275's clarification of "mode" as in modification: There is no modification, and the low average is due to some fault somewhere that I don't know. It could be, LAMBDA sensor some one mentioned in an other post here, or it could be the MAF sensor since it is the one supplied by these people via eBay.

Regards

He said mods. As in modifications to your car.
Thanks 1275.

There is no modification and it is a factory standard one as far as I know.

As for the low average that's what is bothering me as well. I don't what is wrong, since I don't know much about cars. Some one mentioned that when k11s gets over 70K millage, Lambda sensor needs to be changed to improve the MPG. Others told me it is the Throttle body. I am after a genuine Bosch MAF sensor which is officially not available with the whole throttle body.

However, there are genuine MAF for other model as mentioned in this post, that works as StevenJJ describes, but he did not test the MPG on it and there is no further discussion there. He also mentions that these MAF has an extra element i.e 'Thermistor' which is not know what it does.

Can any help me here please?

Regards

1.0L, last week 308 miles on a full tank which worked out at 49 mpg, I run the car on Tesco Momentum which gives around 5 MPG more than normal unleaded.

Back