autograss micra class 1 jnr starting problams

i have a 998 k11 autograss micra that refuses to start its had a non nats ecu and matching loom ,fuel pump is wired separate as is rad fan. the car seem labored when turning over a fires up but will not run and as it seems like its just about to run it appears to nip up or as the timing is wrong or even if it hydroliking ( bad spelling but you get my drift). any ideas what is causing this please

never had it running brought ready built rolling shell , then brought an engine and box shafts etc . didn't have any wiring in car so brought an nats 2 ecu and loom and it wouldn't run so went and got the non nats ecu and loom which did improve it a bit as it at least it fires which it never did before.

So back to basics. Your getting air fuel and spark?
I'm guessing either fuel or air.
So fuel pump and relay etc
Yes throttle body too give it a good clean out :)

getting air and fuel and spark. pump and relay as should be. just taken throttle body off and taken it to bits as mush as i can and one of the big valves that has a sort of mesh filter on is all furred up and blocked.

does it run if you drop some fuel down the t/b sam ?

no frank just does the same and floods. could i have missed a wire in the wiring loom that should have a pos feed going to it. been searching for a post on here i saw about witch wires to join in the non nats loom but i haven't found it yet

try a search on "wire" username lord lucan mate, but his wire colours were totally different to the one i just did

Back