• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Ash's sweet boy K11 - spot where the welding has been done!

Just joined and thought I'd put some images up of me Micra

Its a K11, 1.3 SLX, 1994 - its got all the toys. Leccy windows, power steering, premium audio as standard (parcel shelf speakers!) and the list goes on.

A good car that I look after as best I can, I hope to paint the welded sections on the sill properly when I get a couple of days spare in true racing red. (Y)

Its in good nick, a few blemishes here and there. I found the exhaust on a stretch of dual carriage way, took it home polished the stainless and repainted it and fitted it for jollys.

I fitted a K&N Panel filter and a breather filter on the crankcase. Looking at a manifold and proper exhaust but don't fancy the noise! Also looking to get some alloys at some point.

Enjoy

249940316_o.jpg

249940458_o.jpg

249940402_o.jpg

249940548_o.jpg

249940499_o.jpg

249940356_o.jpg

Cheers gents,

People often comment that its a well kept car and looks in really good nick for the age.

I'm also going to try to save up for a WRX Impreza and the sweet micra certainly helps me do that been cheap to run and all that.

(I'm waiting for the torrent of abuse)

Yea the light does need adjustment - it's not fell loose its just pointing way off the way it should be, it lights up hedgerows - not the road!

Jim - I'm not on jap north east - I'll have a look though!

I'll update this if I do anything to the car and when I get the sills painted properly - hopefully next week.

Ash

ok no probs jap north east is basicly a jap club that have meets at the stadium of light should pop down so then ya can meet me and at least no one friendly face if you ever turn up to a micra meet

Back