• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Artuan00's Inspiration!

artuan00

Buy & Sell Member
£75 from a family member a few years back and haven't really changed much on her at all to be honest.

Here's how she stood when I first got her: (On the left)

26354_359308759043_701064043_3523084_376646_n.jpg

and a few months ago whilst at the new tesco :p

269491_10150228498142821_575052820_7739893_424392_n.jpg

Current Mods:
Just a Mushroom filter which I'm probably going to be shot by all members of this forum for the heatsoak :p

Planned Mods:
Still looking for inspiration at the moment. No pun intended ;)

I have the mushroom filter aswell and i had the car dynoed. I drove it on the rollers, turned it of, lifgted the bonnet secured the car in place then the dyno operator started the fan and made a measurment of 89hp. Then we turned the fan off and closed the bonned and let the car idle for a while. It then made 83hp. But you got to know when you drive along you get a heap of air entering the engine compartment so in real driving situation there wont be such a difference ;)

Nice colour & £75 is a good price!

Local boy too, I work just up the road in Horndean and live in Chichester.

Trial fit of the new wheels today:
IMG_01751.jpg

Aiming to get the new tyres in a couple of weeks then they'll be a permanent feature.

Off to the scrappy either tomorrow or thursday to see if I can salvage some headlights and the bonnet grill pieces. One of my headlights has a broken clip and I want to smoke them :)

So I'm back after a really busy period in life, all sorts happening but the car should be getting a little more attention over the next few months ready for summer...

No real update as such,

Had the tyres changed, runs 195/45/15's which works out at less than a 3%(?) difference to the standard wheels, toying with the idea of doing the wheels black?
The old tyres are for sale, 2 x 195/65/15 and 2 x 195/60/15 - £75 posted

Took off those dangling dice as I decided they look gash.

On the look out now for a decent exhaust system and also.. LOWS.

It was also MOT time a couple of weeks ago;

IMG00017-20111220-12491.jpg

Passed even with a couple of 10p sized chunks out of a side wall on the rear left. Chap said its likely to need a near side outer CV joint before its next MOT though. But I already knew this :D

Anyone got an exhaust system they want to sell? :)

id sell my cat back stainless janspeed but not for cheap lol :wasntme:

or even my full system frankspeed/janspeed pipe,janspeed sports cat and the janspeed stainless cat back

and nex i won a micra on ebay for £51 years back

What cats will my K11 have? Just the one that bolts to the manifold? or a second one underneath somewhere? (didn't pay attention when it was up on the ramps :p)

If its just the Manifold one then I think a frankspeed mani is in order and then I'll have some fun the cat. Then it'll be a japspeed backbox to finish it off for now as that shouldn't be too budget breaking for now.

Selling my cat back now £230 delivered next day, comes with 3 powerflex exhaust hangers and im throwing in a pipercross panel filter

Back