arp head studs

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
anyone had these made if so where? and is my only option mailing them studs to be copied? or is there another thicker stud of similar length i could re drill and tap to suit them?
any ideas would be appreciated.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
I have a set in mine, I can have a look tomorrow and see if I have the part numbers. The are off the shelf, not custom made. no grinding necessary for me.

Pierce WROTE:</strongcams Haha fair enough, considering that id replace them but mine are in new condition as they were weatherproofed well with a bit of anti rust and engine bay paint a while ago.

I wouldn't say hey go buy these they will work if they won't Mate....

Majiga WROTE:

"nah going with new stock spring no point makin it work harder than it has to and using stock cam thingo's too with jun titanium retainers

Please tell me your not using stock cams and gears, there's so much midrange benefit to be had there it's not funny. Where you revving this thing to

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Majiga,

I just put my engine into PLR at northside QLD, they were pretty helpful, didn't try to swindle me or tell me i need this and that...

I was talking to him about getting some adjustable cam gears as well. They said they'll look into it and get back to me.

Back