arghhhhhh begger

ok dads i have a really big problem either my car seat is to big or my seatbelts are to short either way my baby seat ain't going in my car in a month of sundays

the car in question is a facelift 3dr k10 and the car seat is a mamas and papas one (can't remember the model)

any suggestions other than the obvious (buying another car seat)

much appreciated

Both ours will go in the back of the K11 but its way easier to put them in the front.

Put the seat all the way back if putting it in the front, making the belt seem longer. Mum can sit in the back.

erm.... both mine go in the back of my k10 :) Is yours a seat facing baby seat? and have you tried it in the front seat as some cars the front seatbelt is slightly longer?? Im more than sure you can also get a seatbelt extender thingymajig from mothercare not sure what its called though (it was 5 years ago when i seen it though :blush:)

Guys and gal, this is such a macho topic for a car forum :laugh:.

not all car seats are compatable with that, mine wasnt :down: so anytime we changed car the car seats had to come out too :down: such a pain but was the joys of having more than one car :laugh:

Stani baby will be new born

And thanks for the replies everyone, tried the car seat in the front and it worked a treat

Cheers Jeff kinda knew most of that anyway got children in my family ranging from 6 months upto 7yrs also the k10 doesnt have any airbags so that's not a worry for me..... that said I never knew the taxi bit

Back