Plastic harness cover

I need a new plastic harness cover for one of my bucket seats but I have no idea what their correct name is or where to look. I've searched the brand and model of the seat but nothing comes up :down: I've even searched for "parts" but all that comes up is sub frames and accessories.

Anyone have a clue where I could get one from?

This is the part in question
522e2397-ecc3-1047.jpg

I'd have thought an actual phone call to the manufacturer would be the only hope really, unless you keep an eye out on the bay for a trashed seat that'll only sell for pennies.

It might be possible to vac form something simmilar from 3mm thick HIPS, though it wouldn't have the same internal detail as the original or the same surface finish.

I'd have thought an actual phone call to the manufacturer would be the only hope really, unless you keep an eye out on the bay for a trashed seat that'll only sell for pennies.

It might be possible to vac form something simmilar from 3mm thick HIPS, though it wouldn't have the same internal detail as the original or the same surface finish.

I like both ideas.... but I can't find any company details and I don't know of anywhere that'll do small one off pieces

I'm not bothered if it isn't an exact match just as long as it does the job

Oh and the manufacturer is Raceland if that'll help

found their website..... it's in german and google translate has decided to give up :down:, I wouldn't mind but I only know basic german

now just need the pennies for them :down: ahh well, main thing is I know where I can get some and Mark doesn't need to have the headache of trying to vac form one (Y)

Back