A'PEXI SAFC-II on C13?

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
i have one on my new micra i dont have it set up to alter fueling or anything yet but you can smell the difference if you have a play with it on idle.. there is a turbo conversion in the uk that uses just this for its fueling acording to 2 roling road graphs it had 120BHP at the wheels..

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
I have also the SAFC-II on my K11. Pretty easy to install, I disconnected the ECU wire loom and connected almost every wire on the end of the connector.

Just follow the ECU pin layout in the manual.

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
Raceworx- are you using this for your turbo conversion..?

Im going for some more RR time soon to give a definitive base power figure, So when I completely change the exhaust I can see how much of a performance increase it gets..

On the S-AFC.. It seems to work very well.. Power delivery on my 1.3Turbo micra running 9.5psi approx is very smooth although in the UK at the moment the weather makes it impossible to put your put down! lol

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
no i will use an e-manage i think.. it works well but igntion mapping is where the extra few horses are usually made and means you can run more boost without knocking when you can manipulate the ign.. i want to run more that a bar of boost though i tihnk the apexi on its own would be stuggling at more than 10PSI the fact it works on yours is a very good sign though it means a simple cheap turbo kit can easilly be knocked up which can only be a good thing for the micra comunity at large

Back