[SOLD] A'PEXi S-AFC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Selling my A'PEXi S-AFC II, never got round to fitting it and now I need some cash!
Comes with mounting stand, wiring harness and instruction/installation manuals.
attachment.php

Attachments

• STA70482.JPG
    STA70482.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 539
Yer quite possible, I know Squarepants has had it and i'm pretty sure they know raceworx personally so sounds like it lol

its a piggy back bud, allows you to alter the fuel for any perfomance parts that you have added that requires more fule.

modded. does this also alter the ignition timing to on N/A, and is it ok to do so, as it isnt for the turbo setup??

Nope that's not true.

It'll alter fueling which is miles better than just running a standard 'map' with mods. It helped my SR when it was setup on the dyno to keep the AFR at the right level to produce more power/torque.

Edit: Probably unnecessary on yours though Tom.

Nope that's not true.

It'll alter fueling which is miles better than just running a standard 'map' with mods. It helped my SR when it was setup on the dyno to keep the AFR at the right level to produce more power/torque.

Edit: Probably unnecessary on yours though Tom.

But it will indirectly cause your ignition timing to be wrong, as it alters airflow voltages so the ECU doesn't use the correct timing for the actual engine load, but it will use the ignition timing for the modified load.

But it will indirectly cause your ignition timing to be wrong, as it alters airflow voltages so the ECU doesn't use the correct timing for the actual engine load, but it will use the ignition timing for the modified load.

It's fine if its setup on a dyno. It's still much better than running a stock ECU/map anyway. The K11 runs very lean in the midrange.

It's fine if its setup on a dyno. It's still much better than running a stock ECU/map anyway. The K11 runs very lean in the midrange.

It's ok for mild fuelling adjustments, but there's no getting around the effects it has on the ignition.

The lean spot around 2000-2500rpm is difficult to get rid of, even with e-manage.

Okay...so could you argue about whether it is bad or good of the thread where i am trying to sell it...

It is good for adjusting the fuelling on mildly tuned engines such as fast road cams and exhaust system, even a standard micra will see a good gain with one when properly mapped, but not as useful for cars with extensive modifications, and forced induction etc.

well its not for me its for a mates starlet and was guna ask you if i could give him your number so he can phone you. or vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back