TX Pro II Motherboard

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Don’t suppose anyone on here would be interested in this motherboard.???

As said its a TX Pro II -- onboard sound, 1mb graphics, onboard modem, joystick port, printer port...comes with a Cyrix MII-166 processor (i believe its called).

NO usbs, ram, or drives are included.

very little needed to turn this back into a working computer...all drivers should be available on the net aswell.

I’ve tested it to prompt/memory check screen as it uses one of those older keyboard plugs, and I don’t have one so couldn’t take it further...but seems to be fine.

More info is available on the net with a quick search...can get you pics if you want.

I’m guessing it could be used, if you wanna make a dedicated machine for old Atari 8bit, Commodore 64, etc etc type games...if you have the need, maybe even some of the very early mame games...but don’t hold me to those assumptions, as as I’ve said its not seen an operating system since I’ve had it.

Anyways open to offers, postage can be checked if theres any interest...if it doesn’t sell on here it'll either be put on ebay or more than probably just recycled.

Cheers for reading.

Kris. :)

tbh your best bet is to recycle it, you will end up paying more in listing it on ebay than what you get

yeah i know... :D its an old board, but it works so im not to happy about killing it lol...which is why i was wondering if anyone could make use of it.

tbh ive still got a dual PII board that sems to be dead, and i still havent chucked that out yet...which may be getting some bits reclaimed of it also.

Back