AOE - Performance parts?

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Thinking of having a bit of a clear out of some used goodies. Anyone that's interested please message me:

A) Complete exhaust from top to tail: (not including extractors) -
2" exhaust with high flow cat and chrome muffler - sounds fantastic. SOLD

B) Induction kit with K&N pod filter SOLD

C) Steering Wheel Boss (For after market sports wheel like Momo etc.) SOLD

D) 15" alloy wheels with Yokohama 195/50 tyres (2@ 50%, 2@ 70% tread left) SOLD

E) F&R Koni yellow shocks (dampening adjustable) -SOLD

F) F&R Whiteline lowered springs - SOLD

G) Whiteline adjustable Panhard rod - SOLD

The pic attached shows wheels and ride height of the Whiteline springs. Ideally I'd like to do an exchange of the exhaust system with a full stock one as part of the deal.

Attachments

• 42178.jpg
    42178.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 34
i'd just like to be the first to say that i didn't think it was possible for someone else other then me to waste a **** load of money on micra's lol.. but no... apparently their is :D... but atleast your buying all the right ones lol

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"i'd just like to be the first to say that i didn't think it was possible for someone else other then me to waste a **** load of money on micra's lol.. but no... apparently their is :D... but atleast your buying all the right ones lol

Bahahaha, Are you my wife now? :p

Couldn't resist buying this one - had the $$ From selling the red Super S a week earlier. Not sure about having no A/C but worth it for the power. This thing goes like a cut snake:)

CMF_LX97

» CMF Member
Hey
I'd love to talk about arranging the exchange of your extractors and exhaust system for my stock system but how would it work due to locations? I realise it would not be a straight exchange but there being such a distance between locations how would it work getting parts to each other?
Paul

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Everything sold except Extractors. These are 4-2-1 type and are modified to suit A/C. (pictured earlier in this thread)

In excellent working condition, just needs a coat of paint to look 100%

$$ offers peeps.

Cheers, Matt.

Back