For sale 95 slx

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
I am selling my little baby and will give it a short period on the site prior to putting it on the regular market(2-4weeks max).

It is a fun car and has the following extras;

Visual Mods;

Crystal headlights
Clear tail lights
Momo Steering wheel
Razo gear knob
Colour coding (bumpers, mirrors, door handles and hatch handle)
Jaycar 6.5" splits

Performance Mods;

Speco tacho
K&N filter
Hurricane 4-2-1 Extractors
2" through exhaust with vn cat and red back muffler
Malpassi fuel pressure reg
Datrats leightened flywheel
Exedy hd clutch
Whiteline front and rear sway bars
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
Koni yellow adjustable shocks
Kings Springs
N14 sss pulsar wheels with custome centrecaps (satin black)
90% tread federal 595's in 185/55/r14

$7000 firm is the price the car has been dyno tuned at 84.5hp by bresiani and runs like a dream. Reason for selling I am looking to get r33 skyline. This car has had something like $5000 spent on quality aftermarket mods and is a bargain for any micra enthusiast. With the savings made it could make the turbo dream a far quicker reality.

Thanks Craig

cisco

» CMF Member
Damn that took me by surprise mate. Well and truly!

What are you getting to replace it?

Its an awesome little car, that's for sure. Are you getting another one?

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh I missed the reason.

DAMN!

This is a sad day mate..

The skyline would be LOADS of fun. I hope you enjoy it immensely. But beware, look out in the ACT as blue monster has a bad hunger for smoking the odd R33 =]

cisco

» CMF Member
If you boost it up enough (GT30) and have some decent rear tyres, you will smoke bluey away over the quarter mile.

It seems easy to beat the bigger cars on the street because of shorter gear ratios of the small FWD car.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
bliiiiimey, sooo many sad days recently. really loved your comments on your a4 page at canberra craig, can't remember them exactly but some great words on the car.

best of luck with the sale, hope she stays within the members,

Alex - don't be shy to show us the new ride

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Not a bad car at all mate, atleast it's easy to get after market parts for..

Personally i'm feeling a little crazy about my Micra at the moment.

It's just great to have something different.
Ask Cisco i bet when people ask about Blue Monster it's the best part of owning it, People are just dumbfounded that its a Micra...

CMF_2

» CMF Member
"I figured it was going to cost me a good skyline to stay in the same block as bluey."

But its wont be as reliable and lasting as the micra cause skylines overheat easily and most grey import/most cars in japan have salt water on them....Will you willing to pay up to $50k for a beloved 500hp R33V-spec or a 5 previous crazy owners 500hp R33V-spec....its like the micra ,u can buy a $2300 Lx or a $6900 Lx,they're still same micras.....but you know what i mean..

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
The car is still for sale guys. I spent the weekend looking at cars and have seen a bit of everything I must say but still have not found a great deal. I have a few more days before I can do any heavy lifting so no work for me just yet. This enables me to go on this huge hunt I have planned tomorrow and get a clear picture of the market. I have decided on a r33 gtst m-spec series II.

My little micra was in great form today handling and driving beautifully. After the fresh wash on fri and having the first decent sunny days in melb it was looking(hot i must say) from across the street at me with sad eyes. It felt bad that I may have to strip it, so somebody buy it! I must say I felt like it was saying "I'm great why are you leaving me i'll cook clean wash the dishes and be ready for everything you need" to me as well.

Anyway its a great little car and goes awesome!

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
So are you gonna import your own R33 or just shop around at dealers?

I hear that imports are a lot cheaper in QLD cos they're fresh off the boat.

I know that the two import car dealers here in the ACT really clock up their prices and you can save $$$ by just going up to Sydney.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Its an option but i'm going to check out everything first there's still a some ok looking options atm. I think it might work out the same except i don't get to pick at the jap auctions. Not sure yet.

CMF_Urban

» CMF Member
Hey.

About the slx: I am intersted, but not to sure yet.

My dad has some issues about:

The car will need to be registered in NSW and will have to be scrutineered to check that the car is safe.

He has worries about whether the upgrades done to the car (Motor and suspension) will pass these tests.

Have all parts been installed professionally? (Seems like such a crude question, and i aplogogise for asking, but i feel like i must)

Do any of the upgrades that have been done to the car require an engineering certificates, and do the parts already have an engineering certificate?

Also, Would you be willing to take the car to my friend's shop (If you live close enough) for him to have a quick look at it? As i will probally not be able to come down to have a look in person.

If i was to purchase the car, I would most likely have ot shipped to either Sydney or Newcastle. Would that be an issue ?

Sorry for all the questions, My dad is just fretting over all the minor details. I am really keen to buy this car, He just needs some little things cleared up before he will decide to put money down for the car.

Thanks for reading, Cameron.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Hi Cameron,

Don't stress mate you should hear the questions and the hard time I'm giving these skyline salesmen atm.

I am fairly sure the mods on my car won't ever need to be engineered.

The exhaust was fitted at Glenroy Exhaust in Campbellfield. The shock absorbers and swaybars were fitted myself not the most difficult job. The springs were fitted at Suspension City in North Melb. The fuel pressure reg was tuned and assesed by Bresiani Racing in Campbellfield. The flywheel was fitted by a local mechanic also in campbellfield which i'll need to get the name of the shop for you.

The only problem I think you may have with road worthy if that is what you were asking as far as rego change is goes is the air intake. I have the original airbox intake which can simply be swapped over for any checks. You could then return it the pod filter set up later. It is a really simple job. The shortshifter I fitted myself so you can not fret about that and it works awesome.

I don't know alot about shipping but I would gladly drive it to where it needs to go if you organise it. I am quite happy to bring the car to your friends shop so email me you should have my details now.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Brendo! You could sell your GTiR for hell more than you need! Sell it and turbo it with the left over money and have a car that handles MUCH better!!!

Come on dude! You say you're gonna buy every Micra for sale hehe..

PS I lost your number so PM it to me again so I can come get ya when Mighty's back

Seano

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah Brendo, hurry up and get a micra again.

I bet you are feeling the petrol prices driving that 2litre quad throttle turbo beast around all the time.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Well fellow micra enthusiasts I am now a traitor. I bought a car today it will arrive in about 6 weeks.

The micra is now $7000 ono but I am not going to give it away but feel free to make an offer.

Atleast I can say I've kept it in the family!!!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Brendo... DAMNIT SELL THE GTIR BIZITCH

You'll never get an opportunity to get such very low km's Micra with 5 doors that looks and goes awesome!!!

Hell it came second to Reverb's car at the meet and thats saying something, because Mighty was entered in that too!!

You're such a woman lately :p

Sean

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Brendon, It's true my $10-15 has just gone out to $35-50. The fact is I don't do heaps of k's and now that I'm in the over thirty club they have finally made insurance reasonably priced. But it loomes in the back of my mind, I having these thoughts 'if the micra doesn't go it could be a good thing'. I still luv that car.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Now sold.

It was a sad day for me but there is no doubt the new owner Brendons brother Julian will appreciate his new purchase.

Sean the bits I have been keeping for you have had made there way up to canberra in the back of Julians new car. Consider them brokers fees not that you had to do much but thanks anyway.

6 weeks to wait for me and who knows one day I might find myself back in a micra.

Cheers for any help I've had along the way.

cisco

» CMF Member
You're dead right!

Mighty, blue monster, white shortcake, mallie, bosito's car plus a couple of other random ones getting around.

If the bosito one ever gets boosted, we'll be the town of 3 forced micras!

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well depending on money situations it may just have to get turbo'd. ;).
i aint sen it yet i busting to. i in sydney for the week working again.!! busting to see it. spoke to julian and he loves it. another person has been converted

Back