Anyone know this car/person?

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Taken this from another forum i read.

"Mate passed me these photos of some chav tried to do a burnout and snapped the crankshaft....."

PC190046.jpg

PC180041.jpg

PC190049.jpg

i was there. i saw that i was there in person i have a video of that on my phone. he had the family's xmas presents in the boot. he was driving like a right ****. and his dad came down and started to beat him. erm i know he only had the car 2 weeks of something like that. he spent £600 on exhaust and £1500 on a stero. That all i remember.

Grant said:
i was there. i saw that i was there in person i have a video of that on my phone. he had the family's xmas presents in the boot. he was driving like a right ****. and his dad came down and started to beat him. erm i know he only had the car 2 weeks of something like that. he spent £600 on exhaust and £1500 on a stero. That all i remember.

Lol!! what a muppet

I dont understand why people spend so much on thier car, and drive it like a fool...

As a wise man said:: "you would'nt crash your bank account, so why crash your car?"...lol

Edited:: My French...lol

more to the point, how can doing a burn out snap the crank, and why did the car busrt into flames afterwards?

Who cares!!!
Act like a idiot then end up an idiot, If i was his dad I would not beat him, I'll strap him back in the car and burn it again.

i wasnt just doing a burn out he had been driving like a complete **** and being very dangerous. and then when the car was on fire he was an even bigger div.

Slim said:
more to the point, how can doing a burn out snap the crank, and why did the car busrt into flames afterwards?

i don't think thats what will have happened, probly a bad connection in his new stereo started an electrical fire while burning out....

i think thats well done. one less faulty ford on the road! :D

the customer can have any colour they want so long as it's charcoal! PMSL

the fire started under the bonnet. arnold ill send it to ya ASAP, thanks.
but you should have seen him driving it he was being so stupid, and the car park that he is in has all the little blue posts to stop people driving through but he was weaving in and out of them like it was a game and he has standard tire's.

all i have to say it MUG!!!!

Grant

not wanting to change the topic but i've seen a scoobie take out a small tree at pontiac cruise up near leeds...

Very funny!

Oooh dear!! What a waste!! That'll teach him. All i can say is i'm glad he was in a carpark and not out on an open road where he could have killed someone.

Grant said:
arnold having a bit of trouble getting the video on the comp but should have it soon.

no worries mate! whenever you can, fire it over and il do the rest :)

Back