Anyone into drifting?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
If u are, u may want to check the pics out of one of the cars on the sxoc owned by Phil Morrison who is a legend over there, i wonder why! lol

DW5.jpg

DW4.jpg

DW1.jpg

DW6.jpg

Still got a few things to go on apparently including a rather large ally wing, but check out those rear wheels at 18X12" and the side exit exhaust!

There's some real skill involved in drifting - a lot more than just being able to get the car "sideways". I'd love to be able to learn how to do it one day. There are plenty of drift videos here.

That is very nice, is it a S15?
I hav just realised that what I htought was the Japanese flag is the exhaust, cool

drifting in the almera? I dont think so. you can't drift in a FWD. just slide. drifting involves hanging the back end out and maintaining a drift through the medium of power being transmitted through the rear wheels.

yep ime geting well in to it now go sideways nearly every day now round abouts hav neva been so much fun

i didnt have to be there at all neil. I'm not doubting that you chuckedit sideways nicely, but it still wouldnt be drifting.

blodey hell it was only a light hearted comment about exceeding the limits of lateral adhesion, not someone claiming to fully drift a fwd car :p

phil and other top drifters from www.driftworks.co.uk will be doing a drift demo @ the redline rumble this sunday

http://www.redlinerumble.co.uk

twinCarFrontPage.jpg

Lex

Back