anyone here into dub step?

yesssssssssssssss!!!!! carnt get enuf!!!! rusko & caspa all the way my fraves are cockney thug, jahova, bread get bun, mr chips, custad chuker, way of the dub and hammertime :laugh: get some in the car with a half decent sound system with plentey of bass fwaaaaaaa lol

also would recomend dubstep alstars vol 1 to 6

im geting some sub soldier stickers made up for the cars if ur intrested?

started really getting into dub step recently, thanks for the tips as i want to go out and buy some CD's

if you like i can just copy them nd send them to you? iv got half an ipod full :wasntme:

and for all dubstep related info, venues, dtaes and times www.dubstep.fm its also a radio station just click on now playing

I love Dubstep too! :D Got into it a few months ago when i tuned into Annie Mac and i've been hooked ever since!

honistly guys get ya sells to a dubstep its a total diffrent expericence!!!

just a quick note for anyone chekin out the links u'll not get the bass lines unless uv got some kind of suround system linked, but if you have a sub in ur car wak it on that u'll be surprised!!!!!!

u'll not get the bass lines unless uv got some kind of suround system linked

I have and my neighbours won't be happy! (again). I Dj at home quite a lot now and they get a blasting regularly. Their kids scream etc in the morning though at weekends when i'm trying to sleep so it's all fair

im yet to hear your dj'ing skills, but i have heard ED and james disk jockying it up big-stylee. so you cant be much worse can you?....lol

I helped Dj in Horsham's biggest bar on Saturday night!

n538478581_2018609_237.jpg

I'm really starting to get back into it now so yeah you might hear me at some point! Might even drop some dubstep, but check out those youtube clips. You'll get some idea

hmmm, not my kind of music to be honest, but i can understand it. and i think i blew my headphones up..GRR

im sorry rimmer..... but you look so much like your going to snap forward and bite the head off the nearest child in that picture..lol

he he he i had a section 38465 bla bla bla wot ever on me and my car for sound polution (had some dubstep on) and i was only just puling of my drive wen they stoped me o_O

moast of ma mates are into it and we all go round to his mix some up have a few bevs, so you can imagine how bad it gets as the night goes on lol we all think its mint but i bet a few people will disagree :slm:

lol a must admit you reealy look like you know wot ur doing in that pic he he he

im more into pendulum, Genesis, Sensational alex harvey band, lynard skinnard, nickleback (some of), basicaly anyone who can play a guitar and put together a realy realy good, well balanced, well proportioned song with meaning and emotion.

thats what does it for me. something that makes you just go..WOW that made me shiver with delight..

lol @ above Horsham - the place to be!! ;)

It's Horsham's premier nightspot! The place was rammed! I was helping my mate out who's got another one on the 6th Feb, so might go along to that. You never know, might get another spin.

im more into pendulum, Genesis, Sensational alex harvey band, lynard skinnard, nickleback (some of), basicaly anyone who can play a guitar and put together a realy realy good, well balanced, well proportioned song with meaning and emotion.

thats what does it for me. something that makes you just go..WOW that made me shiver with delight..

WOW that made me shiver with delight????? haaaaaa thats wrong!! lol
im going to see nickleback in march wooop!!

bit to heavy for me tbh, im more into hadouken, mindless self indulgance, placebo, enter shikari that type thing.......and dubstep:love:

WOW that made me shiver with delight????? haaaaaa thats wrong!! lol
im going to see nickleback in march wooop!!

you know what i meant...lol

i did acompany my sister and her kids to a mcfly concert.... dont laugh.... and they were actualy fantastic live. realy very good. especialy when they did michael jackson covers.

it was a sheffield arena and they floated the stage above the crowd and plonked it in the middle whilst they were playing on it and jumping up and down.....it wasnt the best ive been too, but it was full of girls ranging from 6years old to 23 years old........ i had a group of college girls in front of me and two lads behind me hiding with pint glasses... they didnt wwanna be seen..lol

you know what i meant...lol

i did acompany my sister and her kids to a mcfly concert.... dont laugh.... and they were actualy fantastic live. realy very good. especialy when they did michael jackson covers.

it was a sheffield arena and they floated the stage above the crowd and plonked it in the middle whilst they were playing on it and jumping up and down.....it wasnt the best ive been too, but it was full of girls ranging from 6years old to 23 years old........ i had a group of college girls in front of me and two lads behind me hiding with pint glasses... they didnt wwanna be seen..lol

ur just asking to be laft at now bud hahah and wot an excuse. went with my sister and her kids....thats the best excuse eva....good one im going to use that, you just went by your self didnt you :upside:

no... i had me, my sister, her kids alana and james her mates kids esmee and emily and my sisters mates mate.

i had to tag along to drive the other car.

i knew i shouldnt have said anything. and yes i went to high school musical on ice too... GRR

no... i had me, my sister, her kids alana and james her mates kids esmee and emily and my sisters mates mate.

i had to tag along to drive the other car.

i knew i shouldnt have said anything. and yes i went to high school musical on ice too... GRR

oh my god ant ur not helping yourself hea lol thats even worse!!! mc fly i could put up with not that, wer they handing free razor blades out on the door???

DJ Afloo (baby mathew acording to my 3yr old brother)

right then, let me try this, they were 36mb each file theyre now just 4mb and are mp3, they dont sound as clear or as crisp as the WMA file, but you can have a listen and tell me what you think..

erm..... whats this mean?

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

yeah, im trying again one at a time in another window... lets see what happens..

nope the upload system just will not upload. which is kind of pointless..lol

if anyone can host 4 mp3 files for me please so i can link them to here so people can listen to the i would appreciate it.
thank you

must admit heavy background dont like the voice over the top on the first tune...i'd be well peevd of if i was in a club nd they put that on as it real spoils

Back