anyone with a 1.6 k11

OP
OP
R

RIK

ok cheers guys,,its not bin a gud day for the project,,they guy i wer buying the 1.6 from foned me while i was at werk n asked for another £200 for the gear box and driveshafts ontop of the £400 i agrred to pay for everythin i needed to do the conversion after leavin a deposit and a reciept sayin wot i had for the £400 ,,ecu engine,gear box and driveshafts!! still wanted the £200 .so i went up n got my deposit bak

was expectin them to deliver it today aswell,so the hunt is back on for a good condition 1.6,,:(

OP
OP
R

RIK

ok,stage 1 dun the 1.3 is out! jus need a 1.6 and sum measurements for choppin the chasis out grr

OP
OP
R

RIK

found an engine,a primera jus cum in at my local jap breakers,so ive got everything i need now,goin down to pay for it tomorow

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
my update:

car @ bodyshop having chassis 'altered' lol to give clearance for the pully. The car will retain most of the original strength coz they are gonna invert the piece they take out, and hopefully it will still look like a factory finish. I know the quality of the guys who are carrying out the work.

JK

OP
OP
R

RIK

upto yet its cost me,,£400 engine,£50 delivery doing all the work myself so im hoping its not goin to cost much more

JK have you got any measurments yet txt me soon as ya do matey