Anybody Want To Swap? I have a Mk3 Golf.

S

Sharkey

OK HERE GOES.
I bought myself a Mk3 Golf in metallic blue. Its a really nice little car its the SE edition. Only problem is i just prefer my old K11 soooo much more. So im thinking of selling it and buying another k11 but thought it best to Advertise the idea of a swap here first :p...PS i have been part of these forums before but cant remeber my login as i went to the sr20 forums after buying a primera 2.0li.

DETAILS ABOUT THE CAR

• Positive
  • I have owned this car for about a month. (bought from a garage for 750.quid
  • The car is a stable and very reliable car with no problems starting everytime.
  • The car is of high milage, however this does not pose a problem being german has solid engine. And i have only good comments to say about the drive.
  • New clutch has just been fitted just before i bought it.

Negative
  • In cold weather for the first 5 mins of first starting the car the rear drums groan. (this has been double checked with the garage and is not a problem just down to cold weather)
  • The interior is not particularly <- o_O to my taste and although no rips or tears it is kinda showing its age.
  • Oooh lastly i removed the crappy side skirts and silly plastic arch shields to bring the stock look of the car back. however there are small areas of glue that need picking of :p

Ok so people make my dreams come true i know somebody must want my car lol. (ps any questions about the condition of the car are more than welcome i wont rip you off with lies obviously)

Here is a link to my Photo's of the car, let me know if you would be interested or maybe if you have any interest in the car and would like more photos. Remeber i took the skirts off post this photoset and the car now looks much nicer. Golf Mk3 Metallic Blue

DSCF1793.JPG

DSCF1788.JPG

DSCF1783.JPG

Oooh forgot some more important details...

GALLERY LINK -------->HERE!

And the milage is 140k

Also the drums only make a groan when braking, after they heat up they are fine.

I had a Micra,but I've just bought a MK3 Golf. Have you still got the skirts?

Back