K10 for a swap

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
just if anyones interested i got a pug 306 phase 2 1.4, realy nice little car, long tax n test, runs very well, bought off a mechanic and everythings been done already so a brilliant daily. bought it painted matt black with a rusted bonnet (can de-rat easily) got some alloys with tyres for it too, just need a good paint. insurance was cheaper than the k10 aswel?

or i got a rover metro gta 1.4. pretty quick little thing, realy fun to drive, head gaskets gone but im getting round to doing it. its like a faster better handling k10 but a rover and the 1.8vvc goes in easy enough (elise engine!!) very short tax n test though.

n basically im pretty strapped for cash and kinda miss my K10 alot so if anyone fancies a swap with some monies my way for a k10 then yeah gimme a shout. not too fussy about teh car as long as it works n i can jump in and go.....

cheers

i know!! i just miss having something to do and to just have fun with. im scared to play with the rover. n the pug is too nice a car!!

realy fancy a pre-facelift with the small bumpers. or a datsun =) its the seats that i love, proper porsche tombstone style!!

Back