Anybody know what this is?

k11_whore

Steve :)
Got in my car at lunch and started car and was this horrible high pitch whining noise? Looked under bonnet and couldn't find noise there then walked round to back of car and this was screwed onto my exhaust? Don't know if practical joke of boss but denying all knowledge? Sounds horrible
cccf8190.jpg

What a hunk of junk lol sounds nothing like a turbo spooling :/ sounded like car in reverse :/ straight in the bin, thanks wondered what it was

Could root the bin and find it again but hel know straight away it's there :/Il get him back jus thinking of ideas, was thinking wrapping his car in packing wrap film really tight, he leaves his car fr 3 hours or more while he goes out

To technical for me I need to get inside the car lol doesnt leave keys at work, didn't do anything today the big boss was in all day :( someone's told me tape a condom to exhaust and tuck the rest inside so when he starts it blows into massive balloon :p or if I could get inside put confettie in the vents

has he got a 7 pin socket on the back of his car if he does make one of these and plug it in
img0227ne.jpg

just wire earth to earth and live to what ever and u can have it to go with side lights indicators brakes

Back