Anyone live in Southampton?

M

Monkey

who lives in or around Southampton, that owns a K11??

im doing some research on K11 through the respective model variations from first production run to the last and all in between. this is so i can produce a very comprehensive ho tos for all things people needed fitting ie Stereos, Neons, Central locking etc. i want to look at the different interiors, electrics packs etc first hand. if you want any thing electrical done im sure i can help as this will aid further.

please contact me on [email protected]

Edited due to some confusion

Monkey said:
Who lives in southampton??

do you live in southampton Arnold??

who does, im just wondering who lives in southampton that is on this forum and owns a K11

Im not too far away. Im in Horsham in West Sussex. I believe Rusty lives in Southampton or Bournemouth and a few people live in portsmouth, however none of us drive K11's!

SO only me and craig are the only members on here that live in southampton/or around with a K11

Your posts should not be edited if people have replied on the questions you have asked.

I am not deleting the empty ones as it will make things even more confusing for those who havent seen this thread yet!

Arnold

i visit my old man at the weekend quite regular, he lives just outside salisbury ?

Back