Any tips or ideas?

I recently got my first car, a k11 woop in a metalic green colour, I want to start work on it with a cople of things but what I want to know is what do you think is worth doing? I have a tight budget and need to keep insurance the same but any ideas?

My plans were to smooth bumpers, remove boot handle and smooth and small things like that, I am looking for visual changes realy although a cheep tip on acelleration would be grate. Thanx and hope you can help

I might start an argument here but for acceleration i would say an induction kit with a cold air feed. Whilst this does not increase BHP by a noticable amount if you have a long tube from the filter to the throtle body it will increase the torque and hopefully the acceleration too, plus it sounds cool!!!

Don't remove the boot handle... Just think about what it's for for a second, and whats in it for another second.

Remove the bumpstrips along the side? Just need an old credit card, heatgun/hairdryer and some petrol.

If you have steelies, consider spraying them a different colour, or deoing them if they're a bit rusty.

There's loads of cosmetic things you can do, that won't cost you much to do at all. Just think about what you can see and filter through some of the blogs on here.

the best bang for buck for acceleration is fit a 1.3 engine, but seeing as insurance is an issue id say your not going to do that, lol, the best duo of things i did for acceleration was lightened flywheel and 4 branch manifold.

I might start an argument here but for acceleration i would say an induction kit with a cold air feed. Whilst this does not increase BHP by a noticable amount if you have a long tube from the filter to the throtle body it will increase the torque and hopefully the acceleration too, plus it sounds cool!!!

If anything it would lose torque, there's a cold air feed on the standard airbox,stick a high flow panel filter in.K11's sound rediculous with induction kits imo, sorry guys

As for the bodywork a smoothed k11 would be nice Antomodded of here had a serious wine coloured one,do a search(Y)

Back