Any ideas......

Hi all, I hate these kind of threads but I'd like your opinions so I've started this one:blush:
Any ideas what my car and trailer would be worth if I were to sell them?
If you haven't seen them:
DSC02370.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

There's a fresh 6months tax and 5 months MOT on it, 6 new tyres, the original (matching) bonnet and fuel cap, 2 pictures in this months Fast Car, probably some other stuff I've forgotten too.
Just wondering really as I've spotted what might be my next project:grinning:

It's hard mate.
For a complete custom jobby, it's whatever people are willing to pay...

I'd pay £800 for your car easily.
Not sure about the trailer!

Oh dear... Why BIAS why!!! you did such an awesome job on it!
what have you got in mind next?
and if i had the cash i would buy for £800
good luck! (Y)

Oh dear... Why BIAS why!!! you did such an awesome job on it!
what have you got in mind next?

Why? I get bored easy! The building is the most fun part for me really.
And I couldn't possibly let on what's coming next, it's only an idea at present and might not actually happen................

................but if it does I'd need to sell the Micra and a half to keep the fleet at a sensible level!

DSC00149.jpg

:O is that a 5th ht lead master blaster kit I can see there? Where did you get it from? I've been looking all over for one of them. Did it come with the new dizzy cap or did you modd it yourself?

It's a kit you can buy it goes into the side of the dizzy cap and gives more spark, they sell them for most cars but not the micra :( it looked like you had one, the balck cylnder behind the battery with the red lead

You can get a dizzy cap for the K11 to mount the coil externally.

However its not needed there is nothing wrong with the K11 ignition system.

Not if what you have now is doing the job fine. I.e. no missfires.

back on topic, maybe im the only one, but im glad your thinking of selling mate, because it means you will be building another project, and i cant wait to see it:D

I recon you could get just over a grand for car and trailor, but most people are weary of custom work that they didnt do themselves.
good luck with whatever you decide to do *cough* sell *cough*

Back