Any ideas ?

dewiper the back and put a rubber gromit in that was the first thing i done, the many modification is to have the car clean inside :) that very important because i dont like car which haveother people dirt in :O horrible. de- badge it, if you have sticker then put a hair dryer but be very careful because it can leave bubble in you paint work. :)

very easy modes all these cost me 2 quid :D

then if you want a bit more expensive get sand paper rub the rust patches if youhave any then alot of time to filler the hole in but you have to rub the rust away to bare metal and then sand it but give it a smooth finish and then prime, paint and clear coat, usually around 3 time you have to spray each one apart from prime :) around 15 quid work :)

Debump strip, never did it to mine as my friends had a habit of opening my doors into other cars, but, just get a hair drier on it and try and tease it off. You could tint your headlights if you feel confident enough to split them.

to get the excess glue of the side strips then just get a toffee wheel from ebay or you local car parts shop for about a fiver they will take the excess glue off without leaving any **** on your doors :D

Back