any birmingham members going to JAE?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

wondering if there is anyone in the Birmingham area that is going to JAE? there is a guy on ebay selling a steering wheel that i really really want but its pickup only and i have no way of getting it, i was wondering if there is anyone who could pick it up before i decide to bid on it.

thanks!

If he found a suitable box, you could always arrange a courier to pick it up from him and deliver it wherever mate

If he found a suitable box, you could always arrange a courier to pick it up from him and deliver it wherever mate

yea the guy seems to be really difficult to deal with, i sent him two emails, and all i got back was a post code...

Other side of b'ham ain't it? If needs be I can pick it up on the way to jae for you mate

yea really? that would be very awesome!

the listing ends in like 5 days, so i will wait and see if i can actually win if but if i do i will pass the details on, it would be a great help! i am going straight from the airport to JAE so there is not much i can do.

and i really want this steering wheel, i have been looking everywhere for one, and getting into price ranges of £400! but this one is much cheaper.

thanks to the both of you, i will get back to you and let you know if i actually win it. the guy got back to me with a proper email. he was asking for a buy it now of £200 so i am going to bid on it instead, but he also said he might ship it for £15 so if he does then thats all cool, otherwise a pick up would be great!

cya all at JAE ;)

I hate people like that, how hard is it to write just one sentence.

yea i know, not only that, i was asking some people on ebay, "what is the model number, AGS001 or AGS101?" and they relied with "yes".......

hi guys, i won the wheel, are either of you still ok to pick up the wheel?

yeah i'll do it for you! When do you need it picked up by?

awesome thanks! i am just emailing the guy about it all. the steering wheel is still on the column, in other words it comes with the whole column as well.

as soon as i hear what this guy wants to do i will let you know. i asked him if he would post, and how long he can wait for picking it up (JAE day would be best i suppose)

Back