Any 1 seen the spice kit i need 1

To fit which micra? if its a micra kit! also, this doesnt warrent two threads. Ive binned your other one

Need a bit more detail than Spice kit, but if there is a kit for the micra someone on here will know about it so chances are it's from another car

I think all of the floors are there, but the lifts not working ;)

No such thing mate, nothing for the micra, nothing for any car for that fact..... just spent the last couple if mins going thru the net and it agrees with me.......

done it

i have found it it is so so so mint if u look here 2morow i will get some pics on and any 1 who like's micra's will love it tell every 1.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
No such thing mate, nothing for the micra, nothing for any car for that fact..... just spent the last couple if mins going thru the net and it agrees with me.......

No it doesnt, you clearly didnt look hard enough

Ive just typed in k11 spice kit into google and its returned a few results! Cant find any direct links to images as yet but its definitly talked about on Cisco's site

Item two on this page for example http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=3757

hello detox :p

i can't find the pic cos it's at home but its by The Dream Factory :)

can't find any more info than that at the mo.

its for the K11 pre facelift

bpm1.jpg

bpm2.jpg

Who's your daddy ;)

http://www.blow-net.co.jp/

Yeah i saw all those but i hated the chavvy spoiler on the back so didnt wanna post em up!

detox said:
yo nex this is ben brooks it was u i was going 2 get the pics off

thought it might be lol,

it looks like good old Arnold the pimp daddy indeed has found some pics ;)

Big_ben said:
theyre all disqusting, no wonder its so hard to find

lmao

Detox, check out there website. I posted the link above! You'l probably have to import it

yea Detox keep off the txt speak ;)

look up the spice kit and then give me a call tonight :)

Big_ben said:
your grammar and spelling are terrible!

You can hardly talk!! lol!!!

Big_ben said:
theyre all disqusting

Its very easy to understand what he means! Ok its not perfect, but not everyone is! My spelling is pretty pants but its something you'l all have to live with :p

i might spell the odd word wrong but i dont use text speak and mix with numbers. The whole point is that i cant understand!

that red one is "2"'s car, its a custom bumper,

Detox is on about the Blue spice kit. which is georgous from the front :)

You clearly havent looked as ive just found this for you after about 10 seconds.

[email protected]

Email them, ask them what you need to know. The price, the availability, etc!

seen this ages ago and and it made me sick... its horrible imo...

tbh i dont think many people like it but it would be unique...

Ems said:
Then again, maybe u didn't look properly as this address was in your second post of this thread!!! :p

And the pic's are on it too!!!

The first address was the website address, this is the email address :unclesam:

Well its erm... different!!! :s Looks like its smiling bless it. Could look good with some carbon fibre and lots of smoothness lol. :)

paddymarsden said:
its just a smiling bumper ! Your micra is smiling !!!! aaarrrggghhhh its got no teeth !!!!

ROFL, don't know why but i just got this vision of you sitting there scratching your head, asking yourself, "WHY, WHY DOES IT HAVE NO TEETH!?!?!?".

Never mind, im off to take my medication and get into the straight jacket and padded room for the night!

Back