Does any body know...

T

TAYLOR

Hi please can some body help!

Does any body know were I can get a dash the same as this but in a 93 model dash! I have seen the sticker ones on ebay and they dont look any good for the price!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4528669423&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Cheers

I just want the centre really for now! but were can I get a different coloured dash from? mine is that hanging grey colour!

Ok the pre-facelift centre consoles only come in grey so u only have 2 options.
1. paint it yourself
2. Buy one of those crappy self adhesive carbon fibre lookey likeys but wouldnt reccomend.

Actually no u have 3 options:
3. Get someone to paint it the colour you want

If ur unsure bout doing it on your current one go to the scrappy n get one from there, shouldnt cost too much and then just experiment with that. Remember - Primer ->Paint->Lacquer

Very important you dont miss any of em out although you can buy it all in one tin

i sprayed mine myself. infact it was the first thing i did to my car....

its very easy, i used trim paint from hellfords, but you must get very light coats or it scraches off.

i'm going to do the whole dash properly with laqure and everything when i have the time.

or you can pay cobra to give your entire car a retrim and some cobra seats for £1000

which is a bargin considering what they actually have to do...

just paint it yourself mate thats what i did, easy and more satisfying than buying it or getting someone else to do it, i used plastic primer, nissan silver paint and laquer, cost a tenner in all for the paint from halfords and done a few dash bits.....
[attachment=296]
[attachment=297]
[attachment=298]

RE: RE: Does any body know...

Paynee said:
just paint it yourself mate thats what i did, easy and more satisfying than buying it or getting someone else to do it, i used plastic primer, nissan silver paint and laquer, cost a tenner in all for the paint from halfords and done a few dash bits.....
[attachment=296]
[attachment=297]
[attachment=298]

just to check with u
how come i cant seem to see the pic?

Yeah im just getting my grays primed, just bit by bit, went to the scrapyard and got a few bits. I hate the gray so hopfully the whole lot will go tastefully :)

Thought id see what the old chrome spray paint is like of some of the spare bits i got. Just to do the little things like the back cover where the door handles are.

Back