Another subtle post-2000 mod

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Before:
1791448dc8395f386.jpg

After:
1791448dc8401adc3.jpg

what you think?

unfortunatly theres a noticeable black line around where the old front grilles went, so im going to have to try and get rid of it by washing it off or using bodyshop rubbing mix... and if i cant do it ill just have to put the old ones back in :(

i wrote a guide for it in members only section, i tried to email you it but it wont let me. basically you have to take the headlights out, put them in the oven at 100c untill the glue loosens, remove the glass cover and take the yellow things out. then re-seal by heating the glue again and pressing it back together.

yeah that looks good, but im going the other way around so i can cut the middle out and shove some mesh in there :grinning:

rlees85 said:
yep and yep! but i think it would be cheaper to get them from a scrap yard then to pay me to send them

well how much then, cos theres no scrappies around here with any facelift micras in then :down:

hey rlees85, i managed to get some grills, one of my pals got a micra in his garage for sale, so he badgered his boss to swap them over for me :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Back