Another nats thread

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Ok its been covered I know this but when the nats has kicked in is there a way to clear the ecu or is it a death nail and a trip to nissan, When ive assembled looms ect I did everything by the book checking everything at least twice and I know ive had these items lying around for some time now ecu key pickup ring ect. I went to test fire engine this morning fuel pump powered up ect and engine check light stayed on thus just allowing me to turn engine over and no fire :down: so if ecu cant be cleared for another try maybe its time to hunt down some none nats items.

Again to do with the nats system the pickup ring side of system if the transponder ring is to small to fit around the ignition barrell could i remove the chip from key and just have it taped to the transponder ring and put it up and out of the way or must the transponder ring be fitted around barrell for this to read key.

If I can locate a none nats micra tommorow would just the engine side of loom plus ecu get the car running or would i need all of the looms

Back