2000 K11 Red and Black, visually modified for sale.

I am selling my w reg (2000) micra because I simply want to try out a bigger car. Its got 59000 on the clock and runs perfectly. I have looked after her extremely well engine wise and she has been my pride and joy, unfortunately some total fool cut me up on a roundabout in the snow recently and having braked hard I slid into a bollard on a roundabout and now the drivers door has denting and the sill is dented.
Nothing major, I got a qoute for repairs and to repair it was gonna cost me £120 which was including fixing the other damage which is a smoothed dent in the rear bumper where someone reversed their tow bar into me in a car park -_-
Anyway, Im asking £800 for her because of the low mileage and her perfect engine. It has full limo black window tints on the rear, a nismo style spoiler, matte black vinyl wrapping on the hood and roof, color matched door handles and a color matched boot handle. the rear is completely stripped out inside however everything else in the front is standard.
The pictures show it with all its accessories however youll be getting it as a;

2000 nissan micra k11 red 59000 miles, with matte black vinyl hood and roof wrap, rear blacked out window tints and nismo style spoiler on stock springs, with completely stripped out (empty) rear, color matched handles/bumpers and angel eye driving lights. (OLDER PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU WANT A BETTER IDEA)

It wont come with the cupra-r splitter/alloy wheels/wind deflectors/induction kit and Ashley backbox. The pictures show my sound system in the rear as well, that wont be with the micra im afraid. (standard induction airbox will be put back on as well as orange side repeaters)

I am looking at getting a 1.3 micra so once I have that (hopefully this weekend) I will switch the bits that im keeping over to that and take some more pictures of this red one without the bits i am taking with me.

Importantly I am posting this to get some interest first not to sell straight away but it could be as soon as saturday that i Have my new 1.3. I am also open to offers (reasonable ones) so message me on here if your interested. Im located in Northampton.
Also forgot to mention, she has a completely clean history and i have old mot certificates etc.

blogger-image--1887230553.jpg
blogger-image-238181969.jpg
blogger-image--1331768691.jpg
blogger-image--644407107.jpg
blogger-image--600119678.jpg
blogger-image--549181189.jpg
blogger-image-239259179.jpg

blogger-image--1792183154.jpg

blogger-image-212562754.jpg
IMG_0030.JPG

No offence intended but I can't sell my car for £500 on here and it's a lot more practical than yours, best bet is put it back to standard and put it all on ebay.

None taken :) yeah i was worried praticallity would really knock it down, I am willing to take offers whatever they may be, but it will be going on ebay as well, just need to jew one to swap the buts over. But if anyones interested they can make me an offer!

Bump! selling again as a relative is giving me their car they dont want anymore.
I am not getting another micra anymore so I wont want the parts off her so what you see is what you get minus the dvd player, parcel shelf + speakers and subs.
She also has decat janspeed downpipe and janspeed second cat replacement box with ahsley backbox which will be staying on her as well. check blog for video of exhaust.
Like I said before, mechanically sound, low mileage now just above 60k, tax till november or around that time. M.O.T next month, on the 11th got all the original cat's to put back in for M.O.T so exhaust passes.
She is stripped but I have the rear seats to put back in
she has:
induction kit
de-cat exhaust
40mm springs
cupra-r splitter
angel eye driving lights
full black rear tints
nismo style spoiler
Ashley backbox
team heko wind deflectors
matte black vinyl on roof and bonnet
matte black calibre pro 7's with loads of tread on the tyres cost £525 all together (and locking nuts)
painted rocker cover.
£450 without wheels.
£650 with wheels.

only thing that doesn't work is the cigarette lighter.
Ignore everything at the start of this thread, minus the info on the bumps, they are still there ;)
I wont be stripping it because I don't have time :p
I am located in Northampton

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/my-first-car-and-first-attempt-at-modifying.52960/page-2#post-572423

been so long since i have been on here! yes it did, sold for £800 for everything but the sound system! really do miss her but I have a new baby now :p

Back