another new car thread!!

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
my new project...well old project lol, its the same age as me!!

not rushing things as its been off the road for 8 years in a guys garage, so needs alot of work.

always loved the mk1 astra and this was such a bargain i'd of been a mug not to, i could sell the parts i got with it for 3x the price lol.

palns are: rebuild the engine or drop a let in, obviously all welding etc, white respray, refurb wheels. and find some original gte decals from somewhere!!

3020.jpg

3019.jpg

3017.jpg

3016.jpg

3015.jpg

3014.jpg

3021.jpg

3018.jpg

3011.jpg

3010.jpg

3012.jpg

3013.jpg

yeah got a very early 2.0 16v redtop, so probs wont have the coscast head, so might be worth finding a decent turbo lump anyway.

hoping to have it on the road next summer.

very interesting..

Seen one local to me.. in Pristine condition, full rollcage and respray in Flame red... Black alloys.. gorgious...

Need ant help mate, just ask.

very interesting..

Seen one local to me.. in Pristine condition, full rollcage and respray in Flame red... Black alloys.. gorgious...

Need ant help mate, just ask.

nice!!

im wanting just that! i want it to look factory, immaculate but be a bit of a sleeper.

are the c20let's about 200bhp standard yeah?

omg at the rust on the wing! did someone think it would be a good idea to see what battery acid does to car? Very nice wheels and seats though :D It also has the cheeky looking rear lights out of a fiesta-ish

yeah the wings going in the bin tomorrow id expect lol.

im sure there will be a load of other rust and rot aswell but as i say im in no rush so we'll see what happens.

and the back lights are standard iirc...

yeah got a very early 2.0 16v redtop, so probs wont have the coscast head, so might be worth finding a decent turbo lump anyway.

hoping to have it on the road next summer.

if you can find one it wont be cheap. i hear they are going for good money now

they use those back lights on nova's and rascal vans don't they?

ooh crusty :D, well it will be nice to see it all cleaned up. get it looking real factory and then tune it!

Back