Another lowering thread

Hi i was just wondering what's all the different Springs that'll fit on front and rear that'll give -50mm i know so far theres:

Alto
Matiz
Wagon r
Matt humphries rally springs

I was just wondering if there's anymore and what year of the cars will fit like the alto ones people say 98s but I've seen someone with pre 06 ones I'd just like to know what years fit as newer ones are easier to find and if lowering springs of said cars will fit for more lows and improve spring rates

I'll also be running 175/70/13s but will most likely be getting 175/50/13s when tyres need changing

Thanks

(And before someone says get 35mm lowering springs I'm more interested in 50mm and no cut springs)

Current height of the car for reference
DSC_0013.jpeg

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

4th gen Suzuki Alto will fit (94-98) idk about the 5th gen (98-04)...
The only problem is that they are slightly smaller in diameter so rear top bushes will not fit... Besides, they are softer, way softer than Micra ones, car will be bouncy without new shocks

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

If you go to scrapyard, just find springs with the same diameter as Micra ones, and you'll be fine

4th gen Suzuki Alto will fit (94-98) idk about the 5th gen (98-04)...
The only problem is that they are slightly smaller in diameter so rear top bushes will not fit... Besides, they are softer, way softer than Micra ones, car will be bouncy without new shocks

As long the newer ones fit the fronts nice I'm not too bothered tbh

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back