annoying noise coming from heating

hi
i have a k11 micra twister. when u put the fans on for the heating theres a really loud noise that comes from what sounds lyk the fan. any ideas.
thanks
steve

is it only every now and again? stationary or driving?
i have a leaf somewhere in my dash i think! lol

Is like some sort of buzzing noise? I get that from time to time when I use the fans. Not taken mine apart yet but will need to, to clear out some of the accumulated crap thats probably built up over the years.

no mines all the time, gets louder, the faster u have the fans. its so loud tht ive got to have music on full, nd i can still hear it. mite take it apart this weekend nd see what i can find

I have the same noise, occasionally leaves fly out if I have the blower on high for a long time... :grinning: Is getting inside there easy or am I in for a long job?

hi
sorry for delay in reply.
to remove the blower is quite an easy job. its situated behind the glove box, u can access it by lieing in the passenger foot well. there are three screws holding it in, (there nuts with screwheads) disconnect the power cable 1st, then undo the screws, then remove the air pipe, then jus simply pull it out

hi
sorry for delay in reply.
to remove the blower is quite an easy job. its situated behind the glove box, u can access it by lieing in the passenger foot well. there are three screws holding it in, (there nuts with screwheads) disconnect the power cable 1st, then undo the screws, then remove the air pipe, then jus simply pull it out

Lol! I just done that today, was a bit of a farce of a job, I'm not as flexible as I used to be :(

I didnt remove any pipes, just undid the nuts/screws and pulled the whole box out. I assume your had a filter in the middle? Took my filter out and tried to clean out 10 years worth of crap and dust :(

Thanks anyway mate.

Back