Angel Eye headlights (Useless questions)

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone know if I can get a set of angel eye headlights for the K10? Also can I fit the later style K10 lights to my 88 998 one?

Charlotte

Angel eye - no, not a direct part anyway. You'd need some other angel eye lights and major adjustments to fit

And yes, you can change the headlights, as long as you change the grille, bumper, and i think bonnet too, due to everything being a different shape.

Loads of info on that on the MSC already. have a look around

Ok will have a look round. I'm sure I've seen a website with angel eyes for the K10's and K11's think it was American or Australian could be wrong though

Need to get hold of the later K10 bonnet/Grill and lights now as I think it looks far nicer than my square ones.

Charlotte

I wondered that myself. I presume they call it universal as they give a specific measurment of the lights so they're aren't universal unless the headlights fit!!

Charlotte

I think that you actually put the 'angel eye' rings inside your existing headlights.

Arent the headlights sealed? If you attempt to open them up, there's a possibility you'l break the glass!

dont quote me on this but im sure i read if you put the headlight in the oven on a low temperature its pretty easy to pry the glass out.

Im sure it was someone who bought the crystal headlights and wanted to make them road legal so they wrote a wee guide on how they done it

Back