Angel eyes, again.

A while back someone posted up a link to a site, possibly Youtube, that had a 'how to' for angel eyes, anyone remember ???? I can't find itanywhere, does anyone have any idea where to find it ?

Would be nice if he continued the guide to fitting them into the lights though..

Granted it'd be difficult to get a 'universal' guide as lights would come apart differently, but once they're apart, he should've continued it.

That is effing ace, So really instead of making angel eyes you could just heat it up and fill it into the Micra lights to do and Audi R8 style lamp. Hmm interesting I shall be sending this post to my email address.:laugh:

Works really well too:

Heres ones I made earlier

Lol, yeah I made em :)

JUST MAKE SURE, you dont leave em in the oven for too long. I did with one of mine and the plastic bubbles on the inside, which catches the light and kinda ruins the effect :(

Worth it tho, good little project, easy to do and IMO, they do look ace :D

Chris

JUST MAKE SURE, you dont leave em in the oven for too long. I did with one of mine and the plastic bubbles on the inside

thats just what i did, totally ruined the first one i tried, just keep checking them and trying to give them a bend to see if they're ready.

yeah i love to see a picture of the " angel eyes " on a micra!!

Can you put them in standard head lights ???

Just a point, I read somewhere that Angel Eyes in the standard light, can disrupt the beam pattern and could cause an MOT failure.. :)

Sorry to be a spoil sport, but theres nothing stopping you taking them out for MOT ;)

It would depend on where they are in the headlight, if they were in the back of the headlight they would have different properties to if they were in the front, it is all just an experiment isn't it after all.

Acrylic rod's

its annoying me now. Where can i buy clear Acrylic rod's from?? any local stores you know of ?? or do i have to order it off internet??

cheers!!

TURN3R, try a blind shop, or maybe any home store that sells blinds.. Get a clear blind rod ( The thing that you twist to make them close- you know what I mean?)

Thats what I used :) Didnt work too badly!

Hey, if you have some spare blinds in the loft, check them out! Thats where mine were from xD

TURN3R, try a blind shop, or maybe any home store that sells blinds.. Get a clear blind rod ( The thing that you twist to make them close- you know what I mean?)

Thats what I used :) Didnt work too badly!

Hey, if you have some spare blinds in the loft, check them out! Thats where mine were from xD

oh yeah, i saw a blind shop down the road from me today, sick :)(Y). Will go there tomor!

lol why go to the hassle of making angel eyes when there was a company selling them for the k11 on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or did noone see them? cus i did

lol why go to the hassle of making angel eyes when there was a company selling them for the k11 on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coz anyone can buy them and put them in, it takes an inquiring mind to work out how to make them and put them in, keeps your mind active, plus I'm a tight ass and they only cost me £3 to make.

Coz anyone can buy them and put them in, it takes an inquiring mind to work out how to make them and put them in, keeps your mind active, plus I'm a tight ass and they only cost me £3 to make.

have you fitted them to your car yet mate??

not yet, had a lot on this morning and have only just got in from work, it'll probably be the weekend now before I can get round to it.

mate i have a set of those right here, i can see them from where i am sitting. i haven't got round to fitting them to the car tho. they look pretty good when lit. but one of them has fallen off inside so i have to open it up and reattach it .

just started making it now, just wounded how i can test it with out a 12v batterie or has got to be 12v. i dont have one around?? :( any other ideas what i can use. i know its a stupid question but i aint no good with electrics.

cheers guys!

Back