For Sale New Road Angel With Subscription Till Sep 07

B

baz8328

I am selling my NEW ROAD ANGEL

OPEN to OFFERS

HERE IS A BIT ABOUT IT.

Everyday use of ROAD ANGEL acts as an extra pair of eyes to keep you alert to approaching danger and improves the safety of every journey. It is also very simple to install and update.

Using the latest global positioning satellite (GPS) and Laser detection technology, ROAD ANGEL constantly gives you an accurate speed reading and an audible and visible alert as you approach hazardous sections of the road. Should you breakdown, ROAD ANGEL has a unique RescueLoc function which gives you a pinpoint location reading to help direct rescue services to your position.

Product Features :

Windscreen magnetic mount

Dashboard magnetic mount

Plug & go installation

Speed, time & compass display

User programmable locations

Full range of hazardous sites

Audible and visual warnings

Instant distance to danger reading

Speech alerts

No false alerts

Alert instantly switches off after hazard

USB database updates

Designed and manufactured in the UK

Simple to adjust settings

Technical help desk

LASER ALERT SYSTEM - mobile camera alert
A powerful front and rear Laser detection device, LASER ALERT SYSTEM detects mobile Laser traps and gives an audible and visual alert through the ROAD ANGEL display.

RescueLoc -additional safety feature built-in
If you break down and don't know exactly where you are, you can find your precise latitude and longitude co-ordinates at the press of a button on your ROAD ANGEL display. This can then be passed on to your rescue service.

ROAD ANGEL - comprehensive database
Capable of storing up to 50,000 unique sites, your ROAD ANGEL is pre-programmed with all the latest data. Updated and verified continuously by Blackspot Interactive, the central database can also be easily personalised to include information specific to you.

ROAD ANGEL - no false alerts
Unlike many radar products, which are constantly triggered by false alarms, ROAD ANGEL only responds to designated hazards.

ROAD ANGEL - simple and effective
Easy to install, designed to provide all the information at a glance, portable and robust, your unit will rapidly become a valued companion on every journey.

Package Contents :
Road Angel 2 Unit
Windscreen Mount
Dashmount
Coiled Power Lead
Straight Power Lead
USB Update Cable
Sunvisor
Manual

Reason road angel is for sale is i dont use it enough to warrant having one

this is a NEW ROAD ANGEL not the ROAD ANGEL PLUS

only difference is the plus has a internal battery and mine doesnt

HOPE THIS HELPS

pics? also does it come with box and instructions n that? anyone else is this a good deal??

Not sure on how to upload pics !!

email me and i will send pics asap

baz

sorry mate any chance of sending them to [email protected] my email is playing up

got them cheers mate, what happens after sep 2007 with the subscription, does anyone know if this is a good deal or not? would you take £50

yer it is if u get iit 4 50£ which i doubt mate these cost over 300£ with subscription. after sub u can purchase 6 months 1 year subcrip. blah blah.
i dunt think its worth 170£ tho baz u can get one on ebay 4 120-150 with 1 year subcription.

OK

i will put it on ebay !!

was just offerin it to forums.

Also subscription on road angels can be done on direct debit for about 3 quid a month . ( i work at halfords )]

Back