New angel eye light colour ideas...

Should I spray the lights black or leave them chrome??

• Spray black

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Leave chrome

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Won't be getting done for a bit yet, as I am just concerned about getting it back again at the moment lol, but at some point I need to take the lights apart to replace the LED's in the angel eyes, just wondering what you think would look best as at the moment they have a chrome backing on them. Do you think the chrome or the black would look better, and if someone could do a photoshop, it would be appreciated. Here is a pic of the current chrome backing to the lights. Opinions/comments are welcome. :)

24-new%20pics%20024.jpg

Dan - MM. :)

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
yeah leave it as is, because it keeps the lines correct, other wise the black to orange split will become unbalanced.

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
just a quick shop but it messes all the lines up of you ask me. leave them as they are much better IMO

Attachments

• 24-new-pics-024.jpg
    24-new-pics-024.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 330

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
another bit i still think you should leave it as it is

Attachments

• 24-new-pics-025.jpg
    24-new-pics-025.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 330
OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Bought it off Kev with the kit on, and have since drastically changed it again lol, with new front/rear headlights, wide arches, modifications to the kit, and much, much more!!! Wayne (Quickdraw) has done the bodywork on it, and although its taken him a while it looks awesome. :D

Thanks for the comments mate, gunna leave them chrome for a while anyway. :)