Angel eye headlights

If it's for the preface lift k11 then they cost approx £250 then you may have import duties on top of it!

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing from your pic youve got a facelift yes? If so would you consider painting the chrome insert inside the headlights like i did?
6d0OaXD.jpg

The orange indicator part is just a lense that pulls out , youll need orange bulbs tho ;)

Remove lights from car pre heat oven remove glass lense clips
Place in oven to soften the glue.
Gently pull apart.
Paint inside I used a brush...
Put all back together.

No hotter than 100°c in the oven. I have mine in at 80 for bout ten mins and was able to pull them apart. Put them back in after painting to remelt glue and seal them up again!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No hotter than 100°c in the oven. I have mine in at 80 for bout ten mins and was able to pull them apart. Put them back in after painting to remelt glue and seal them up again!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I was hoping common sence would dictate the temp (dont put them in at 220c for 45mins haha) nice mess to clear up and no lights otherwise.
Sorry.

ill be trying a hair dryer first i think or a heat gun :) play it safe cheers sorry for hijacking , so based on this you can buy a kit to convert your exsisting lights thats loads cheaper but not as nice as a clear lence

Back