Andy_s

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricardo_swarez

Just read on another forum that you putting NOS in your car to make it 140bhp?... Do tell?...

I think if he uses a 50lb shot on a prgressive with no cam work and a tougher head gasket it'll work...

Janspeed system and decent induction and it could see 140....

Might blow that already straned engine of his but it'll be a laugh!

Demarest said:
I think you would also need to replace severial engine parts to stop it from going bang.
Depends on what bhp shot you're going for... lol

Edit: beaten lol

that would be absoloulty pontless with all that ICE and stuff he has in there, must way about 100kg if not more

Now if you read the thread properly you will understand what im doing and hopefully get that BHP.

Ricardo if you aint got anything positive to say to me then Keep your Gob Shut. i know u dont like me and i dont like you but dont bring this rubbish onto forums. Thanks.

Ben said:
that would be absoloulty pontless with all that ICE and stuff he has in there, must way about 100kg if not more

just for the record i have 3 amps and one 12" sub. Not a lot really is it.

You said that you were getting cams and NOS to make a 140bhp micra, I just wanted to know the ins and outs of it? I surgest you watch how you talk to me though, It was a simple question and your responce was unnecessary, when annoyed, im a man of few words...

Andy_S said:
just for the record i have 3 amps and one 12" sub. Not a lot really is it.
Including a box to house it in and a sheet of wood.

Id say it was about 100kg.

ricardo_swarez said:
You said that you were getting cams and NOS to make a 140bhp micra, I just wanted to know the ins and outs of it? I surgest you watch how you talk to me though, It was a simple question and your responce was unnecessary, when annoyed, im a man of few words...

pm system to be used then.

ricardo_swarez said:
surgest you watch how you talk to me though

suggest

im not getting involved anymore anyway.

Gemma85 said:
god every1 always has a go at Andy bless him each to there own as every1 always says
Bullying is a form of Jealousy Gemma.

rlees85 said:
andy if you nos it right, well done. if you nos it wrong, get pics :D
i wont be fitting it. too complex for me. ill pay for Wizard of Nos to fit it for me more than likely.

Andy_S said:
i wont be fitting it. too complex for me. ill pay for Wizard of Nos to fit it for me more than likely.

If you don't have the basic mechanical knowledge to fit it, I doubt you'll have the understanding of Nitrous Oxide for you to have the ability to use the system without destroying something

"I want to go fast"
*pushs button x10*
BAAAAAAAAANGNAGNAGNAGN
"ummm ive got oil in my first cylider." ;( - i want to cry

Clearly a non-productive thread with personal attacks in. NOT what the MSC is for.

Locked.

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back