America's stupidity and Arogance

Antony

Ex. Club Member
well heres just some cases

During the cold war america wanted to show its engineering might to the rest of the world. so it sent the USSR the worlds smallest drill bit....so.....the russians drilled a hole through the middle of it and sent it back again. lol

during the space race the americans spent millions of dollars making a pen that would not only write upside down but would work in space..... the russians took a pencil....

the world series in baseball is set in the usa only, and when the canadians wanted to join they were told its for american's only.....????

25% of all americans in the south dont know of anywere else but america....including europe, australia, canada, etc etc

and best of all...... they have Jesus W Bush as president./....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you have any more just let us know...

the english have a far more stupid history and much much more of it going back in time. the americans are just our overseas branch.

Americans can't tell the difference between aussies and us lol

Most americans belive that god is american haha and they recovered the enigma machine

most americans are really stupid and those that arn't move to a different country.

i think they have a much better secondary education system than ours. i dont like their heavy brain washing patriotism, but what is does give them is lots of self belief/confidence and aspiration. they do seem to have plans to control as many countries as they can , just like what the english empire did. they might have a few years to go to catch up. england and france, holland etc invaded more countiries than germany or japan have done in world wars.

nizzanz1 said:
i think they have a much better secondary education system than ours. i dont like their heavy brain washing patriotism, but what is does give them is lots of self belief/confidence and aspiration. they do seem to have plans to control as many countries as they can , just like what the english empire did. they might have a few years to go to catch up. england and france, holland etc invaded more countiries than germany or japan have done in world wars.

america just invade the same ones everytime :)

its like georde bush is trying to catch up to us, by having as many wars as possible, with as many countries as possible...

hes a gun toting triger happy souther cowboy, and hes backed by oil compnies....
any questions?.......didnt think so... lol

any bushisms?

the iraqi's have taken some of our country men hostile...

fwn fwn fwn

Don't expect any replies from Americans. The Micra was never produced there.
Makes it very hard to find parts in Canada. Another reason for me not to like them.

s.squared-39 said:
Don't expect any replies from Americans. The Micra was never produced there.
Makes it very hard to find parts in Canada. Another reason for me not to like them.

omg they never had the micra poor them. they dont no what there missin

Back