alsorts of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

micras69

Deactivated Account
i can get a hold of and will be selling most of the common parts people are always wanting and many more.

can be almost anything (within reason) from jap or non jap cars E.g
Splitters
GA16 throttle bodys
GA16 injectors
1.3 Cams
CG throttle bodys
Almera/primera/pulsar 2L brake upgrade

basicly anything and everything can be got, can be any part of any car and we get a lot of the big perfomance cars like skylines, 200sx, 300zx ect ect

just let me know

martin

Buddy, i will be jumpin for joy if you could lay your mitts on a rear caliper carrier, either from an SR micra, or one that would fit it..(maybe 100NXor the likes?)!!?

Cheers, mikey (Y)

Buddy, i will be jumpin for joy if you could lay your mitts on a rear caliper carrier, either from an SR micra, or one that would fit it..(maybe 100NXor the likes?)!!?

Cheers, mikey (Y)

mikey, is this for the rear disc axel yea bud? i can get one yea (Y) may be next weekend though but i'll let you know fo a price through the weel

martin

could you get either a turbo or 4-2-1 manifold for my G reg 1.0 k10?

thanks dot

i dont think i can get much in the way of a 4-2-1 to fit strate on but i can deffo get a 4-1 that could be moded to fit mabey? and i can deffo get you a turbo, small like the t2 for a 1.0k10 yea?

Hey Micras, anychance you reckon you can get two of those rear disc axle's?? Id be keen for a price too!
Thanks, Joe.

Micras can you get a hold of Figaro calipers and if so how much?
if not March k11 calipers?

cheers
shaun

:eek: i didnt think many people would want a lot, to make it easer for me guys and so i can go to work with a list and dont forget anyone can you start a list with you name and what you want i'll start it off
and all this is subject to availabilty guys (Y)

1.Mikey = rear caliper carrier

2.sed5000 = pair of figaro/march k11 calipers (price)

mikey, is this for the rear disc axel yea bud? i can get one yea (Y) may be next weekend though but i'll let you know fo a price through the weel

martin

Yeah mate, for the rear passenger side (if there's any difference?) and finally, after over a year, my SR might just be roadworthy!!!:laugh:

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Yeah mate, for the rear passenger side (if there's any difference?) and finally, after over a year, my SR might just be roadworthy!!!:laugh:

Thanks man, much appreciated!

no probs bud, isnt glen selling a rear axel with the discs?

3.MICKA = twin throttle body set up
4.andy = si clocks (price)

I think it's still for sale...but i can't have another big bit of micra hangin about eh!It's just that wee carrier i need lol :p

no probs bud, isnt glen selling a rear axel with the discs?

Do you know if he is still selling the march boot lid I realy want it if you can get in touch with him, we got a march in, I took ill and couldn't get the parts off myself so I asked work mates to strip the lot for me and a mate brought the lot after I claimed it all for myself grr and they didn't take the boot lid off and they cubed it :( I was so gutted it's the only bit I realy realy wanted

5.C0llis0n = rear axel with discs

Hey can you post smaller stuff?

If so;
5.C0llis0n = rear axel with discs
6.Samcsd = GA16 airbox and feed (price+postage)

Cheers s

Sorry guys have been ran off my feet this week been doing overtime at work and been doing work on customers cars and my own but I will get the prices this week

you need to contact Kev about trade membership. Do not sell anything until you've become a trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back