K11 Parts FS

micras69

Deactivated Account
having a garage clear out and i have for sale...

rear 1/4 window tints
open mouth grill
side skirts
x2 throttle bodys (both working order)
OE intake manifold
Front & rear ARB's (could be used as an upgrae to the 1L)
dizzy
super s fuel cover with cable and leaver
1L crank pully (half the weight of the 1.3 pully, good for thouse going for a N/A screamer)
OE fuel pump
Alternator
Starter motor
buckets, valves, springs and collets (removed from a 47K engine)
K11 head rebuild kit
super s rear bumper trims
1.3 ECU (non NATS)
front splitter (same as the one on the front of Gman's old K11)

open to resonable offers on all parts as there not much use to me cheers, martin

will get some pics up tomorrow guys

open mouth grill £20 posted?

splitter and tints say £30 posted

side skirts about £25

but like i said im open to offers guys and girls, cheers for the intrest (Y)

HuMpH how does £15 posted sound mate?

i also may have a surer s or a jap spec front bumper up for grabs pending on how the jap front bumper tyes in with the car and the intercooler

pics of the front splitter and side skirts

Attachments

• k111.jpg
    k111.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 319
  • k112.jpg
    k112.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 330
sorry mate i dont do dibs. i would rather give everyone equal chance, its "first come with the cash first served"

splitter

martin could you do me the splitter for £15 posted please chap, my laguna splitter fell off going over a speed bump. cheers man

if so pm me your bank details will pay in tomorrow morning

is the splitter in very good condition ready to bolt on to the micra?

Micka

quight simple.....nop! you have said you wanted this so many times ive sorted it out to be posted and you didnt come up with the cash. its not worth the hassel i get for you for £15.

BuMp

hey boss, sorry for the late reply

im interested in "splitter and tints say £30 posted" but is it possible to get a better pic of the splitter plz plz? :)

Plus this maybe a long shot but if you have the drivers side door left from that pic.. how much would you take for all the parts:- splitter, tints and the door if i came to pick up... and where are you located by the way?

Thanks
Ash

hey guys sorry for the small pics will sort them out.

ash, im in newcastle upon tyne mate if you pm me we can sort it out can do it cheeper if you collect

Sorry micras69 I forgot about this thread.. price sounds good if it's still available. Dont want to sound cheeky but is it a known good one ? just ive had 1 from the breakers and not too confident it is a good one.

cheers Ian

Back