almera gti engine

thanks frank saved me from looking through the all threads. might be an idea for the future i think as i want more power but want to keep my micra

i just want enough for my 1300 k11 to be competative with some of the 1400 novas in stage rallying but their putting out about 160-170 bhp

i just want enough for my 1300 k11 to be competative with some of the 1400 novas in stage rallying but their putting out about 160-170 bhp

you can get around 120hp quite easily/cheaply chip, but 160 would need meggabucks tho :eek:

yea chip like what has been said, you should be looking at 1L pistons, head skim, porting and polishing, a map and some lightning of the engine parts you could also look into improveing the inlet manifold....i think there is a few bhp could be had from a better one.

Or you coils go the bike carb route for a stage rally car like in my blog, I'm running the CGA 1.4 engine with carbs, skimmed head and 773 cams.
Take a look at my blog, Chirs's 1.0 grasstrack micra is putting out big figures for a 1 litre!

Back