Almera airbox modifications.

Hey guys, I got an airbox from the scrapyard the other day for a fiver. Tried to place it over my TB to see if it would fit alright and it did. Kinda. However the reservoir on the right(not sure what it is) is getting in the way of it being snug and flat. What sort of mod would I need to do to get it to fit?

Does the snorkel pipe fit in the engine bay okay, or do you need to move/modify the coolant expansion tank? I'm thinking of getting an almera airbox myself

Thank ya'll for your advice. On a different note, I'm getting some facelift fog lights from the scrappy, I've found my facelift has the power and leads for them so in theory ill just need the stalk. Is that an easy enough job to change?

Thank ya'll for your advice. On a different note, I'm getting some facelift fog lights from the scrappy, I've found my facelift has the power and leads for them so in theory ill just need the stalk. Is that an easy enough job to change?

If it's got the connectors you should already have the stalk?

Mine has connectors but no fogs & as far as I know I have the fog stalk?

Sure somebody will correct me but mine's 2 positions on end of stalk for side/main beams & a little ring control (like for your rear wiper) for the fogs... At least that's what I always assumed it was for?

Yeah the one with front fog has 2 settings,
One for the front and then another wee turn will give you the front and back. Saw it on a scrappy one t'other day.

Back