Alloys and help

Hi I am after a set of alloys I can fit straight on to my newly bought k10 with no modding , anything considered as long as it within a reasonable drive from portsmouth. Also anyone know a recommended garage that would fit 35mm lowering springs near me. Iam a novice when it comes to mechanics

Thanks in advance :)

Hey buddy, there's loads out there. ....as Davyboy said, sort out your offset, pcd and centre bore and go searching....it took me about 2 weeks to find the right set of wellers for what I want to do but there's loads of options.....the biggest hurdle you face is the large centre bore of the k10 .....it means that some stuff just plain won't do or may need machining. ....my wheels are oversize bore so I'll be needing spigot rings. The second biggest issue is the cost. ...I found loads I wanted but at £££££ they weren't an option. finally got a set for £95....so keep looking.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Here's an example of centre bore diffence:

I think k10 is 59mm (correct me if I'm wrong) and my wellers are 70mm .....you can see the gap between them needs bridging or the alignment could be woeful....that's where spigot rings come in.
ea5d6d6b002f699016dd7fde04d1dadd.jpg

8a4543b8403d04f7b0212c76bd739da9.jpg

Obviously if the centre bore is smaller then you have the reverse problem.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back