For Sale!!!1995 Micra LX with JDM Engine Rebuilt

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Hey every1 got my WHITE 95 LX for sale, bought it 2 months ago, engine gave up, so $3700 later i replaced and rebuilt the engine(replaced everything new...Head only with Genuine Nissan Piston Rings) with a JDM CG13. Comes with -NISMO steering wheel($200), -Viper 7series Color Screen Responder Alarm with Remote start($1200), -Apexi Rev/Speed Meter($450), -Tinted windows($150). everything else is stock....
(ALL WORK DONE IS UNDER 1 MONTHS OLD ALMOST NEW AND UNDER WARRANTY)
NO DINTS OR PAINT CHIPS Bloody Perfect!!!!

If you want a good cheap/reliable mint condition mechanics, then this is the one!!!!

I was gonna supercharge it but, family issues came up...
I will also throw in Free parts along as well:

-3inch burnt tip(Blue) Jap Cannon Muffler.
-Rear Control Arm and Suspension Strut Brace.
-3x Defi Oil/Water/Volt Gauges.
-4x Viper Alloy 15in Black Rims with TOYO Tyres.
-Sparco Pro-Fit Race Seat.
ALL FOR FREE WITH THE CAR!!!!

Call for inspections or any questions.
All OFFERS CONSIDERED WILL TRADE FOR A SUPER-S !!!
$5800 i think it's reasonable for the condition it's in...

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
At that price it makes Koverts for sale look really really cheap and Tony's is not all that much more for something epic.

Thats probably why there is no interest.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
NSW cost for my Micra with the new levy thats in place (I am 28) for CTP and RTA costs was around 600ish (Upto 630) so if it needs REGO its not a good thing for any Micra that you would purchase.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
what i mean is, if its already a vic plate, and i think it got 4mnts rego left...$3300 is a bargain price, considering the handling hav been upgraded alredy and an aftermarket ecu....and a very clean car from what i can see from the photo....havent seen the inside yet...

Back