alloy wheel nuts (HELP please )

im having trouble finding alloy wheel nuts
(yh i no sound a bit silly)
but i need ones with a wide collet that have a thread size of m12x1.25 but all the ones i can find have no collet and fall too far inside of the hole or have wrong thread m12x1.5 (ford mainly) and they do not hold the wheel properly

the wheels are off my old ford Capri if that helps ( need a safe place to keep em so why not on the micra while ronals are being refured)

(and i don't wannabe changing studs because i don't have the time)

Ford have a habit of using bespoke type nuts for their wheels, particuarly 70/80's alloys, the nuts only come with an imperial thread - which is why you are having a problem finding them in M12x1.25 (though I expect you *might* find them in M12x1.5)
Have you actually tried a wheel on the car - ford wheels will have a PCD of 4x108, Micras have a PCD of 4x100.

pcd.jpg

Yes you have seen OEM ford wheels on a Micra, but only one set and they are very special. I also had wheels destined for a Ford (or maybe Hillman) on my Micra, but again they were not as they had left the factory.

Unless me and him have got the wrong end of the stick entirely and you have had adaptors made or your hubs re-drilled - Fingers crossed! - I would love to see a Micra rolling on RS/Laser four spokes.

I remember that superls said that he had capri wheels on the micra hub and the studs fitted in just about, maybe because the holes are that large. You wouldnt be able to tun it like this though. ill try to find pic

Back