Sourcing wheel nuts for alloy wheels

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
Right, Iv'e bought some 14" 185/60 TSW alloy wheels from "Speedle"

now i'm trying to find some alloy wheel nuts to fit them.

The original nuts on the steel wheels don't look very nice and are just bog standard nuts like this

http://tractorshack.com/catalog/images/726796.jpg

I want to get some which look like this

http://www.rjays.com/Wheels/wheel_images/lugnut-05-01.jpg

I have already sourced a set of 4 McGard locking wheel nuts from "thestunt"

So need 12 lug nuts (M12 x 1.25, 60 degrees, 21mm)

I have already tried Halfords and Motorworld and they only sell locking wheel nuts.

Any ideas where i would be able to get some ?

Thanks

Steve :)

solarice said:
Alloy Wheel Shop :) would expect any of them to be able to supply wheel nuts.

I don't know of any in the portsmouth area, but will have a look

I thought maybe someone might have known an online suppliers which they could recommend.

ah right, online mmm ebay normally have a few though cant comment on quality or price...not sure what they normally go for in shops to be honest.

But im sure someone on here should be able to point you in right direction :)

get your arse back to motor world and tell them they do sell them! i got mine for the dare wheels from there, £2 per nut and £3 for the tool - lying scum, however they corroded straight away, still looked way better than the standard ones

Big_ben said:
get your arse back to motor world and tell them they do sell them! i got mine for the dare wheels from there, £2 per nut and £3 for the tool - lying scum, however they corroded straight away, still looked way better than the standard ones

What tool do you need ben ?

Are you talking about normal wheel nuts not locking ones ?

if so i might need to go an have a moan at them :( :D

why dont you go to nissan and get them?

Or just go to any tyre/after market alloy fitter and they will be able to sell them to you

btw you only need 12 :upside::upside:

mike a went to nissan n they wud only give me the normal ones and at extortionate prices too

Back