all in a days work :D

B

Ben

Well, set off to Waynes (Quickdraws) this morning to pick up my new boot (Shmooth_ and grill (open mouth). Got to his about 12:30 and worked all day on the car (well i did he just stood around chatting to everyone :D). Anyway, it was lots of work, too much to list but in all seriousness, he done loads of work to my car and i more than happy with it and my god is he a perfectionist!!! Anyways, for anyone who interested in one of his boots they well worth the money! Oh yeah, i got my rear splitter today and he fitted that too - just sussed i left the front one at his house :p. anyway, got a before and after shot - the lights but anyhoo gotta say cheers to Wayne coz he done an amazing job and did practically all the work himself except hold the boot lid up while screwing it up which me and rachel did oh yeah and danni made an appearance with her weird camel hoof shoes).

Before

After

Wont post any of front coz it a mess but should be getting back to gold this week hopefully then will post one of grill :D

;)

aslong as everything kool
with you then im happy too!!
customers come first etc blah blah blah!!

enjoy and get them lights etc sorted soon too

wayne

yea i popped over for a bit and wayne was busy busy
boot looks cool.... grill looks cool what more can i say really lol
done a good job wayne well dun
and cars lookin sweet ben :D

looks good ben and wayne you got some skills there mate.

how much you charge for an open mouth grill? been considering one for a while. :)

looks really nice ben, well done wayne :) i may have been interested if my car was all one colour :S

G_Man said:
looks really nice ben, well done wayne :) i may have been interested if my car was all one colour :S

mine wasnt lol - have to get front end sprayed this week

Nice one!!! Looks very good as I have already said to Wayne, he did a great job with it by the looks, and when I went round to see it it looked spot on. :) Keep up the good work Wayne, cars coming along nicely too Ben hehe. :D

Back